Seeking motivated technical professionals who specialize in providing Enterprise Infoblox DDI and related services to Government Agency’s internal and external partners and clients with a focus on stability and performance. The Senior DDI Engineer/administrator would require at least 8 to 10 years of directly related experience supporting DDI operations and engineering The position holder will be primarily focused on performing engineering, analytical, investigative and operational functions on Agency DDI environment; activities include Engineering , operation and maintenance of DDI platforms, monitoring, alerting, availability, and recovery.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Investigation and diagnosis of incidents and problems relating to DD I (Infoblox DNS, DHCP, IPAM) and related services.
- Ensure the platforms and services are managed and maintained.
- Help Identify and manage risks within the DDI platform.
- Working with the Government lead and other service areas’ Architecture, Engineering & Operations leads and technical specialists, as well as professional services staff from vendors to implement the plan to deliver a strategic DDI platform and migrate all in-scope services from existing platforms.
- Ensure that system improvements and changes are implemented and monitor effects of modifications.
- Define the capacity and performance standards, metrics and thresholds and help build the instrumentation to effectively manage the environment.
- Core DDI Config & Admin (CCDA) certified or within the task 6 months of hire date
- Extensive and recent experience of DNS in a large enterprise (Configuration and Management)
- In-depth knowledge of DNS, NTP, IPAM, BIND, and DHCP.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving, and the ability to, and the ability to debug complex-cross systems problems, and document root cause including remediation and detection
- Demonstrates knowledge of a broad range of technology towers i.e.: Storage, Virtualization, Intel, Networking, Data Center Migration and Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge of risk and controls landscape, ensuring company-wide standards are met
- Participate in change and incident management
- Desired - experience with Microsoft DNS, Dyn, VMWare Automation products (vRO, vRA)
- Hands on experience with Python and APIs
- Self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
- Anticipating potential problems and acting to minimize the impact they may have on the project or unit
- Ability to collaborate with different technology towers to achieve common goals
- Ability to manage multiple stands of work simultaneously.
- Executes within a customer-centric environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 8570 IAT II Certification
Education and Experience:
- HS/GED + 14 years
- Associates Degree + 12 years
- Bachelor's Degree + 10 years
- Master's Degree + 8years
- PhD + 6 years
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph if one is not already held