Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Media Malware Analysis (MMA) effort required for delivery of malware products as part of the effort to analyze and report on malware in support of and cyberspace operations. The candidate will facilitate SSP development and certification and accreditation support for new malware analysis systems; support operations oversight and governance for malware throughout the DODIN; performs system analysis, reverse engineering, and static, dynamic, and best-practice malware analytics methodologies; understanding of security concepts, protocols, processes, architectures, and tools (authentication and access control technologies, intrusion detection, network traffic analysis, incident handling, media/malware analysis, etc.); possess malware and programming skills to include C/C++ and assembly language, and high-level understanding of malware impacts to operating systems.
Top Secret SCI with a CI poly
- Possesses senior-level experience as a Malware Analyst with a background in cutting-edge cyberspace technologies.
- Applies knowledge on subjects relating to the conduct of Malware Analysis activities through governance and business practices.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined Mission Assurance goals and objectives; assignments are often self-initiated.
- Develops, researches, and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Conducts vulnerability assessments/penetration tests of information systems; creates malware detection topologies.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of programming skills especially including C/C++ and Assembly language, Windows internal C/C++ and either UNIX/Linux or mobile (Android) platform and reverse engineering, exploit development.
- Understands source code, hex, binary, regular expression, data correlation, and analysis such as firewall, network flow, and system logs.
- Experience employing engineering techniques and processes to analyze software to identify vulnerabilities.
- Coordinates effort to develop and analyze cyberspace operations, DCO, Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), and OCO solutions.
- Knowledge of Metasploit, x86, x64, penetration testing, python, reverse engineering, BSides organizer, and Capture the Flag competition.
- Strong communication skills in both written and oral.
Required Experience and Education:
Minimum of 10 years of experience as Malware Analyst.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
Minimum of DoD 8140/ DoD IAM Level III Certification, CSSP Manager