Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking an Integrated Design Engineer for Aberdeen Proving Ground job location.
- Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment “COE” and other War Fighter Applications (AFATDS, MCIS/Sitaware, DDS, C2I, GCCS-A, DCGS-A)
- Working knowledge and subject matter expertise pertaining to Battle Command Common Services (BCCS) server and Tactical Services Infrastructure (TSI) hardware.
- Experience with design and integration of C4 systems and tactical networks.
- Understanding of Virtual Machine architectures, container technologies,
- Cloud computing (AZURE and AWS)
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Software Services:
- MS Active Directory,
- MS SQL Server, as well as Postgres, Hadoop,
- Powershell programming
- Clearance Required: Secret
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Sciences or similar)
- Travel Requirements: 10%
- Operating System: Windows/Linux.
- Programming Experience:
- Data Formats to include: VMF, STC, CoT, XML, JSON, YAML
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical decision-makers
- Wildfly/JBoss EAP
- New tech skills
- Likes to tinker with new technologies and how they can be applied to PM MC future requirements