Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Systems Engineers who has experience with expert level troubleshooting skills with Active Directory Infrastructure, Azure AD, Group Policies, DNS, PKI, Microsoft PowerShell, Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016 and Windows 10.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of projects
- Coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects
- Applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of the complex system requirements and problems.
- Develops training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same
- Provides technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients
- Assist in the planning and performing of analytical research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and (5) years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- Experience with architecting and engineering enterprise level solutions
- Experience in Quest ARS, GPO Admin, Password Manager, Microsoft FIM/MIM
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on complex topologies and interdependencies across a wide range of technologies, most specifically: 2012 or later forest/domains and complex group policy architecture and administration.
- Advanced analytical and creative problem-solving skills for creation and testing of software systems and maintenance of same.
- Ability to work with little supervision in high stress / high visibility environments with time sensitive requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take direction and retain information.