Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Modeling & Simulation Engineer skilled in conducting modeling and simulations to DOD cyberspace operations program exercises, wargames, and training with a focus on cyberspace operations forces readiness and retention. The candidate would research and analyzes data; devises models and measures techniques; utilizes mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.); and employs other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines. The candidate would use statistical theory in modeling, simulation, and large data analysis to deliver lasting, measurable improvements to the client organization.
Top Secret SCI with CI poly
- Designs seminar, war games, and cyber exercise scenarios, and actively participates to assess the effectiveness of clients existing capabilities as well as new concepts, methods, and tools.
- Develops and employs modeling and simulation decision support tools to map, analyze resource planning and policy decisions by participants, and senior leader decision-making.
- Contributes substantive content to senior leader briefings and actively participates to assess the effectiveness of existing cyberspace operations forces readiness and retention, as well as to new concepts and methods.
- Identifies, through research, and modifies existing modeling and simulations tools to meet force readiness and retention or war game analytical objectives, and support model-run analysis during and after events.
- Participates in analysis of customer’s actual and predictable interacting operational activities to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
- Leveraging an engineering background, mathematical modeling, and object-oriented software design methodologies and programming
- Identifying and modifying existing modeling and simulations tools to meet war game analytical objectives and support model-run analysis during the events and post-execution
- Understanding of joint cyberspace operations doctrine, policies, and organizations
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
Required Education and Experience:
DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (GSEC, CompTIA Security+, SCNP, or SSCP).
Minimum of ten(10) years of experience as a Modeling & Simulation Engineer.
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Engineering (computer, electrical, or mechanical), computer science, cybersecurity, or related discipline.
Master's degree in mathematics or engineering preferred.