DAS is looking for a Network Engineer III for our Redmond, WA location. This is a mid shift position (4pm-1am).
This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance with a full-scope polygraph fully adjudicated by the designated agency.
This role is responsible for management tasks within the networking function, specifically around management of network devices and any associated incidents. Resources must have experience with managing network devices in a large distributed system. Examples of the expected functions include:
Service Network Engineer:
- Hardware Replacement/Reloads
- Configuration Changes
- DNS Record Creation
SSL VPN Support:
- Pulse in connection loop
- User input timed out
- Routing & Network Config issues
- IP Address conflicts
- Hypernet onboarding issues
- Perform system and software updates/upgrades in accordance with guidance from Microsoft teams
- Perform password resets to key network and active directory infrastructure in accordance with policy and guidance from Microsoft teams
- Follow Microsoft policies and procedures when performing actions on the network or active directory and other supporting services in support of Microsoft Government Online Services
- 4-6 years’ experience in Network Operations BS Computer Science degree or apprenticeship degree
- Understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals (e.g. DNS, FTP, SSH, ACL, VLAN, DMZ, BGP), general networking technologies, network architecture and connectivity troubleshooting
- Experience or exposure to a hosting providers, online services, or internet service provider environment is preferred. This time must include troubleshooting routing, switching, and load balancing in a complex networking environment.
- CCNA or CCNP certification preferred.
- Thorough experience performing packet capture analysis or running
- Wireshark is highly desirable.
TS/SCI security clearance with a full-scope polygraph fully adjudicated by the designated agency