Overview of Position
Senior Systems Engineer with PowerShell/ Dell Quest Tools: Strong analytical and problem-solving System Engineer with proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI and FS Poly
(Candidates who do not have the skills, experience, or clearance listed as required will be removed from consideration)
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP, GICSP, CSA+, CCNASecurity, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
- PowerShell scripting
- GPO/Admin Design
- Dell Quest Tools
Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with visualization concepts, understands architecture and has an understanding of Rest API, JMS messaging services. Knowledge of identity management tools is a plus.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions.
- Experience analyzing system performance standards, data usage and work processes; conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution.
- Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory: Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS).
- Intermediate or advanced PowerShell scripting.
- Experience providing Tier 3 support in an enterprise level. globally distributed environment.
- Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrate aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
Education & Experience
- Master's degree and six (6) years experience
- Bachelor's degree and eight (8) years experience
- Associate's Degree and ten (10) years experience
- High School Grad and twelve (12) years experience