Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Cyberspace Analyst II to support cybersecurity efforts required for delivery of Mission Assurance (MA) products as part of the effort to facilitate, evaluate, and report cyberspace operations. While representing the organization, the candidate organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for DODIN operations; analyzes proposed capabilities, recommends COAs, and develops solutions to address areas of concern for shortfalls; develops concept papers, technical white papers, and related documentation detailing mission assurance practices for implementation throughout DOD; assess the development of cyberspace capabilities to validate the organizations mission assurance requirements; and synchronizes capability requirements and new tactical uses of cybersecurity platform.
TS/SCI with a CI Poly
- Applies knowledge on cybersecurity subjects relating to the conduct Mission Assurance activities through identifying and mapping of Mission Relevant Terrain in Cyberspace (MRT-C).
- Conducts research that focuses on rapidly emerging cyber threats and cyber adversary TTPs and drafts assessments based on threats.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to facilitate information sharing and communicate complex concepts within the organization.
- Provides technical expertise for the identification, development, and prioritization of cyberspace operations requirements, processes, procedures, and governing directives.
- Characterizes and identifies DOD tasks Task Critical Assets (TCA) assigned to USCYBERCOM to assist in informing decisions on resource allocation and prioritization of effort.
- Provides planning and integration support for cyberspace operations and identifies opportunities for mission enhancement.
- Works with staff to write various cybersecurity policy documents related to Cyber Strategy, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), Annual Campaign Orders, etc.
- Experience with Incident Response.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of cyberspace operations and mission assurance related subject matter.
- Experience facilitating DOD working groups and participating in DOD component level tabletop exercises.
- Experience providing substantive updates and briefs orally and in writing to senior leadership concerning cybersecurity operations.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Required Education and Experience:
Minimum of six (6) years of experience as a Cyberspace Analyst or related functional area.
High School Diploma
DoD 8140/DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification, CSSP Incident Responder, or CSSP Infrastructure Support.