Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking is seeking an Unified Capabilities Cyber Tester who is DoD 8570 compliant, at minimum Security +. Has practical and working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, advanced level knowledge MS Excel and MS Project applications. Quality interpersonal skills. Must be able to multitask and be organized. Quality oral and written communication skills. Knowledge and experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Implementation Guides (STIGs), IPV scanning using NESSUS and NMAP scanning tools, security controls and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes. Understanding of the Unified Capabilities Requirements.
Required Clearance: ACTIVE Secret
- Coordinate and participate in Cybersecurity meetings for Unified Capabilities Testing.
- Identify applicable Cybersecurity Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) testing requirements for Unified Capabilities testing for specific Systems Under Test.
- Conduct Internet Protocol Vulnerability (IPV) Scans with NESSUS, NMAP etc. vulnerability scanner tools.
- Assist in development of Cybersecurity test plans and procedures.
- Analyze and organize raw test data from Unified Capabilities Cybersecurity testing.
- Create daily activity reports during test events.
- Assist in the development of Cybersecurity test reports.
- Provide information and data analysis to senior Unified Capabilities Test Analysts.
- Provide technical support to vendors during test.
- Coordinate with designated Government Test Officers on activities, schedules, resource requirements, or issues affecting UC product testing.
- Participate in and support Initial Contact Meetings (ICMs).
- Arrange for needed UC Test Facility support capabilities.
- Review and provide feedback on customer provided Information Assurance Accreditation Reports (IAARs) and other product information submitted for the UCCO Approved Products List Integrated Tracking System (APLITS).
- Provide administrative task support such as Monthly Status Reports (MSRs), Weekly Status Reports (WARs) and meeting minutes.