Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Linux Server Systems Administrator III who has experience with running Red Hat, CentOS, SolarisX64, SuSe, with direct attached and FC SAN storage.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Server and Blade systems and associated interconnects (SAD, FC, TCP/IP, etc.), firmware management, configuration management and advance hardware troubleshooting.
- Has a fundamental understanding of operating systems and be familiar with both Linux and Windows advanced commands and utilities at the enterprise server level.
- develop and implement enterprise backup/recovery strategies, server configuration and consolidation, and verification of the health and status of the entire IT infrastructure.
- provide tier 2/3 enterprise-level support for services such as DNS, NFS, E-mail services (Microsoft Exchange, Sendmail), security protection mechanisms (ACLs, Security-Enhanced Linux (SELinux), and the interoperability of Linux and Windows based systems.
- develop and implement enterprise patch management strategies (ePO, WSUS, YUM Repositories).
- Manage and troubleshoot scripts, Kickstart servers and configuration files.
Required Education and Experience:
Certifications: IAT Level II Certification Required. Linux+ or higher and COMPTIA Sec+ are accepted. Possess a valid RHCSA or higher Red Hat certification and/or valid VMWare certification.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and have (8) years of demonstrable experience in system administration and support of a large client-server-based IT enterprise. The individual can have additional (5) years of full-time computer science work that can be substituted for the bachelor’s degree and have (8) years of demonstrable experience in the system administration and support of a large client-server-based IT enterprise. An industry recognized professional certification may substitute as one year experience.
- Experience with installation, configuration, and networking o+F13f Linux and/or Windows based platforms.
- Client server technology utilizing NFS and CIFS.
- Large memory SMP systems with many cores.
- Enterprise client server configurations.
- Multi-vendor filesystems such as XFS, GPFS, and CXFS.
- Fielded systems.
- Blade systems and associated interconnects (SAD, FC, TCP/IP, etc).
- Red Hat and Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Infrastructure support services such as DNS, NIS, Active Directory, Centrify, Zenoss, SiteScope, HP Openview, HPSA, HPSE, Splunk, Sendmail, Exchange, NetQoS, Infoblox.
- Thin client solutions based on Virtual bridges and Centrix.
- NoMachine NX.
- Virtualizing products; VMWare and Solaris containers.