Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Document Administrator that demonstrates expertise in a variety of documentation administration concepts, practices, and procedures. This candidate relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. They will perform a variety of complex tasks. and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. They will typically report to the department management or executive.
- Responsible for the preparation, organization, and maintenance of documents including technical, projects, services, and contracting paperwork. Responsible for writing, editing, reviewing and/or revising a variety of technical articles, plans, reports, white papers, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses and publication in support of client testing and evaluation missions.
- Function within and ensure documents follow a systematic review process that ensures they are grammatically correct, incorporate appropriate use of terminology, and are conformant to government clients.
- Interact with all levels of customers and personnel for documentation writing, editing, reviewing, delivery, publication, and distribution success.
- Ensure the final, signed documents are properly publicized and distributed.
- Receives technical information, organizes the material, and then develops associated documentation with clarity and concise formatting using technical terminology, as appropriate.
- May require knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field, such as information technology or information security.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience.
- Master’s degree and at least 4 years of experience.
- (1) year of experience can be substituted by 15 semester hours completed towards a Master’s degree in a directly related curriculum.
- The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties.
Required Clearance: Secret