DAS is actively seeking a Data Scientist - Alteryx, Python, PL/SQL. The position will be remote to begin with and later the work location will be in Vienna, VA or DC metro location.
Job Requirements (should not be construed as all-inclusive)
- Develop ETL mappings, data wrangling / data science models using various tools e.g., Alteryx, R, Python, PL/SQL.
- Need hands-on experience with Alteryx data science, ETL and analytics application (including Designer, Server).
- Develop data-mining, data wrangling and data mappings tools using Alteryx Designer and Server tools. Validate Alteryx environment.
- Conduct entity-resolution, link analysis, pattern recognition using various mathematical and statistical techniques.
- Enhance data collection procedures and develop data migration and wrangling scripts.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and use visualization tools to develop dashboards, user-friendly reports.
- Create automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance