We are looking for a Financial/Business Analyst for its Patrick AFB, FL location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage financial reconciliation reports for multiple contracts and task orders. Balance cost reports to determine final contract and task order underrun or overruns to facilitate close-out.
- Review “limitation of funds” of different contracts.
- Manage task order closeout financials for contract as they end
- Assist with preparation for negotiations by drafting pricing memorandums, review and calculate wage determinations and indirect rate adjustments, and additional documents as required.
- Attend negotiations and provide support as needed.
• At least 3-years of experience in program financial analysis
- Knowledge of Government accounting/financial systems (i.e. Wide Area Work Flow, Comptroller Financial Information System, Job Order Cost Accounting System), accounting principles
- Ability to analyze financial transactions and reconcile discrepancies, recommend improvements, substantiate financial transactions and maintaining accounting controls.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communications skills.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and transition between projects
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in teams
- Prior experience supporting DoD acquisition program
- Perform other tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of the department/contract
- Perform other duties as assigned