Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Senior Storage Administrator who has experience with installation, configuration, and networking of UNIX and/or NT based platforms.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Creating, modifying and deleting user accounts, performing system back-ups, and maintaining system configuration files.
- Participates in providing support for enterprise services such as DNS, NFS, email services, security protection mechanisms, and the interoperability of UNIX and NT based systems.
- Uses installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems, and commercial software packages.
- Develop and implement enterprise backup/recovery strategies, server configuration and consolidation, and verification of the health and status of the entire IT infrastructure.
Required Education and Experience:
Certifications: IAT Level II Certification Required
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and (10) years of demonstrable experience in system administration and support of a large client-server-based IT enterprise. Or the individual shall have (5) years of full-time computer science work that can be substituted for the bachelor’s degree and have (10) years of demonstrable experience in system administration and support of a large client-server-based IT enterprise. An industry recognized professional certification may substitute as one year experience.
- Must have experience with GPFS
- Have a fundamental understanding of operating systems and be familiar with either UNIX or NT commands or utilities at the user level.
- SGI IRIX based Operating System.
- SGI systems with direct attached and FC SAN attached storage.
- Network Appliance clustered servers with direct attached and FC SAN storage.
- Network Appliance and SGI IRIX supported applications.
- Multivendor clustered filesystems such as GPFS, Lustre.
- Brocade FC switch network.
- Enterprise class arrays.
- Solid State Disk (SSD).
- NFS/CIFS based server/storage appliance.
- Data Domain and similar deduplication products.
- Cloud based storage solutions such as HADOOP, and IBM BigInsights.
- Trouble ticket management utilizing Remedy.