Diverse Agile Solutions has a unique opportunity for a Technical Recruiter primarily responsible for identifying and recruiting high caliber individuals to serve in key roles related to (mostly federal) IT positions for existing openings related to current contracts, corporate positions and some Business Development Team initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable recruiting for a broad range of IT roles including, but not limited to Network Engineering, IT Security, Tech Support, Cybersecurity, IT operations, and Cloud technology. Ideal candidate will have at least some experience recruiting for government contracts and will demonstrate the skills to go and find answers when the answer is not 100 percent clear.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all pending requisitions and understand all requirements (must have’s vs nice to have) i.e., salary range, level of education, level of clearance if required, years of experience etc. prior to posting job ads.
- Compare requisitions to the position descriptions to verify accuracy to write and post compelling job postings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and any other possible channels.
- Participate in all company conference calls where recruiting support is requested.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, conducts new employee orientations, monitors career pathing program.
- Research industry specific sites as well as effective ways to advertise openings at trade show conferences and professional association meetings.
- Develop strategies for candidate-sourcing techniques to hire highest qualified candidates.
- Initiate search techniques to identify active and passive candidates (Boolean Searches, Job Boards, Job Search Engines, Social Media, Networking, Career Fairs etc.).
- Review/Screen resumes and quickly determine qualified, not qualified, or maybe later and then document and file in the appropriate place.
- Manage candidate activity and frequently update said activity in current company recruiting platform.
- Conduct initial phone interview for all candidates prior to forwarding for client approval.
- Coordinate interview process with hiring manager or end-client.
- Follow-up with hiring manager or end client within 24hours of interview for interview feedback.
- Negotiate offers of employment with candidates that are selected for hire.
- Manage candidate activity and frequently update hiring managers and business development team on candidate’s status from interview to on-boarding. (Offer Letters and/or Letter of Commitment).
- Meet monthly and annual placement goals using RYAN’s 21-day hiring process.
- Attend career fairs as required, focused on branding RYAN Consulting Group in target areas and with an emphasis on identifying quality leads to fill open requisitions or pipelining for traditionally hard to fill positions.
- A Bachelor's degree and/or three to five years of recruiting experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of IT recruiting experience.
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting process.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining effective job postings.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to collaborate with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Maintain confidential nature of human resources information.
- Ability to travel to career fairs, recruiting meetings and maintain a flexible work schedule.