Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Service Engineer Lead for our Redmond, WA location. This is a nightshift position, M-F, 12am-9am.
This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance with a full-scope polygraph fully adjudicated by the designated agency.
Customer Experience Team (CXP)
Resources will debug and diagnose platform or service outages for individual tenants on either the Azure or Office365 services. Skills should include blending outstanding customer support capabilities with problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging expertise.
- • Diagnose and mitigate platform faults for individual tenants or users.
- • Troubleshoot client-side issues/experiences for Office products where issue may be with service or protocols from Office platform.
- • Draft and share root cause analysis for Customer Reported Incidents (CRIs), including on-going metrics identifying repeat drivers or trends.
- • Create positive outcomes for partners and customers in critical outage situations.
- • Analyze common faults and drive critical fixes that bring stability and/or reduce incident volume to the platform and customers.
- • Identify and drive technical and procedural improvement across support.
- • Identify customer dissatisfaction in real-time and handle the situation with professional and data driven conflict management including escalating to Microsoft to assist or assume ownership.
- • Evaluate support needs and prepare to support new and/or updated features across the suite of services.
Required Education and Experience:
- SE-II skillset defined above, plus:
- 6+ years of experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex online services
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams while performing on-shift individual contributor work
- Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers.
- Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP sub-netting
- Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG and Wireshark
- Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
- Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
- Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
- Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
- Able to interact with external customers and partners on behalf of Microsoft
- Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
- Hold active TS/SCI security clearance with a full-scope polygraph fully adjudicated by the designated agency.