Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Radio Frequency Test Lab Test and Evaluation Engineer skilled in technical report writing, MS Office applications, Retina Digital Security Scan. This position is responsible for supporting, conducting, and developing test plans and procedures for Ultra High Frequency (UHF) Satellite Communications (SATCOM), Very High Frequency (VHF)/UHF Line of Sight (LOS), Soldier Radio Waveform (SRW), and High Frequency (HF) standards and waveform conformance certification and assessment of various radio, radio systems, modems, waveforms and radio interoperability (IOP) assessments. Includes testing and data collection of the current MIL-STD-188-243 UHF Amplitude Modulation Frequency Modulation Phase Shift Keying Line of Sight Waveform Conformance Test Procedures (Revision 2), dated December 2007, or the most current version of the JITC approved test procedure. The current JITC test procedure is based on MIL-STD-188-243, DoD Interface Standard, Tactical Single Channel Ultra High Frequency (UHF) Radio Communications.
- Provide Government personnel with SME expertise on technical issues, provide recommendations on relevant testing or necessary modifications to maintain a system, document customer requirements, request technical assistance, planned activity, and technical exchanges.
- Contribute to community of interest activates relevant to current and future RTF capabilities.
- Evaluate and modify existing RTF test plans and procedures, by determining if existing procedures are sufficient for a technician or tester to implement.
- Develop new test plans and procedures to sustain the RTF mission at a level a technician or tester can implement without assistance.
- Execute test equipment setup, perform functionality checks, configure equipment for new and existing capabilities, and document equipment configurations utilizing standardized processes including diagrams and labeling.
- Provide engineering assistance to the test team.
- Defend procedures and results in compressive documentation of procedures and methodology and be able to present test sponsor detailed analysis behind system failures with impact statements for unmet or untested criteria.
- Recommend equipment, facility or capability for upgrade, replacement, or discontinuation.
Required Education and Experience:
- Requires a Doctorate and at least 4 years of experience;
- or a Master’s degree or at least 10 years of experience.
- The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties.
- Related Certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience.