DAS is looking for a Recruiting Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our recruiting department’s daily activities. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in Human Resources or Recruiting, we’d like to meet you. This is a paid internship that has potential to become a career with our team.
Who We Are:
We are agile in every way that counts! We seek to be flexible enough to truly hear our clients’ needs and disciplined enough to deliver results!
What You Will Work on Doing:
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like position reports and metrics by customer)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
What You Will Learn:
- Stakeholder/Client Engagement – Dedicated time interpreting our client's business and requirements to guide and implement a staffing process to promote an optimal mix of internal and external talent.
- Candidate Attraction - You get active and potential candidates excited about and interested in a career at Microsoft by telling stories that convey our unique career possibilities, advantages, and rewards that are distinct from those of our competitors.
- Talent Sourcing - You use your understanding of talent markets and relationships with talent pools and communities to identify, secure and/or develop candidates for immediate and near-term talent needs. You identify unique and non-traditional talent sources and develop a pipeline that generates the candidates needed to meet the future talent needs of the business.
- Candidate Assessment & Screening - You bring the candidate through the interview and closing processes, working in collaboration with other teams. You conduct the initial screening and assessment process using prescribed tools and frameworks; you also qualify talent pools by assessing factors such as ability to hire, relocation considerations, immigration and compensation.
What We Would Like You to Have:
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field