Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Service Engineer Lead for our Redmond, WA location. This is a dayshift position, M-F, 8am-5pm.
This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance with a full-scope polygraph fully adjudicated by the designated agency.
Identify Incident Management Team
This role is responsible for management tasks within the Identity services function, specifically around management of servers, roles, and any associated incidents. Resources must have experience with managing Active Directory and server operations in a large distributed system.
Functions include Deploy/upgrade of core components, software and scheduled configuration changes in support of the identity services and roles. Also support for critical and high priority customers.
Examples of the expected functions include:
- initial setup
- bare-metal imaging
- managing infrastructure roles
- patching servers
- deploying and upgrading software
- scheduled configuration changes
- Active directory management
- GPO requests
- AD ad data retrieve and modify
- ADFS internal app registration
- Web Proxy requests
- SKU validation
- SOP driven tasks and common recurring tasks
- Tenant migration
- LID management
- Account management request tickets
- Secrets and certificates management
- Perform system and software updates/upgrades in accordance with guidance from Microsoft teams
- Perform password resets to key network and active directory infrastructure in accordance with policy and guidance from Microsoft teams
- Follow Microsoft policies and procedures when performing actions on the network or active directory and other supporting services in support of Microsoft Government Online Services
Required Education and Experience:
- SE-II skillset defined above, plus:
- 6+ years of experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex online services
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams while performing on-shift individual contributor work
- Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers.
- Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP sub-netting
- Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG and Wireshark
- Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
- Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
- Able to identify and drive recovery levers with feature teams
- Able to communicate effectively through written and oral English
- Able to interact with external customers and partners on behalf of Microsoft
- Ability to perform work under continuous deadline pressure
- Hold active TS/SCI security clearance with a full-scope polygraph fully adjudicated by the designated agency.