DAS is seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist with experience in system strategy, implementation, communications, and maintenance. The position requires a combination of writing, editing, database systems user support and training, and records management tasks. The candidate will collaborate with senior management, cross-functional teams, internal/external customers, and end-users. Familiar with DoD operations, environment, and comfortable with IT systems and software solutions. Technical background in networking, storage, backup and recovery, cloud solutions, and hypervisors is desired.
- Performs knowledge management administration actions required to support the creation, sharing, and day-to-day management of information throughout the organization
- Support knowledge management (KM) modernization efforts transitioning legacy KM information repositories to cloud-based solutions
- Provide technical and administrative support to the organization’s manual and automated KM processes and capabilities
- Administer organization’s KM resources to facilitate the efficient sharing of information with internal and external customers
- Facilitate KM change management processes, collaborating with customers and key stakeholders at all levels to identify, develop, and implement efficient KM process solutions
- Manage Tier 1 technical support to the organization’s team to aid in adoption and use of KM capabilities
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Associate’s degree with at least 12 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years of experience
- Master's degree and at least 4 years of experience
- One year of experience can be substituted by 15 semester hours completed towards Master's degree.
The degree must be in a relevant technical curriculum and experience must be related to the job duties.