DAS is actively seeking three professionals - a Junior, a Midlevel and a Senior Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to support a current project in Suitland, Maryland. This a new project, with work beginning immediately.
The individuals will provide support of IT systems in the areas of cybersecurity, information assurance, and assessment and authorization. Required work includes system protection, employment of information assurance principles, and any required actions required to address computer events/alerts, threats and vulnerabilities impacting system/network operations, data integrity and security posture. Support also includes assessments that increase capacity, strengthen security, improve reliability and maintainability and support deployment of applications to additional networks.
Reporting & Compliance –
- Continuously monitor (multiple times per day) compliance of the DISANet/DoDNet with cybersecurity policy, review the results of such monitoring, disseminate reports to the designated office, where in some cases reports will be expected to provide data in accordance with each Standard Operating Procedure for each cybersecurity policy.
- Implement and enforce all DISANet/DoDNet cybersecurity policies and procedures are located in eMASS repository.
- Develop Cybersecurity Scorecard report, Disconnection Recommendation reports, STIG Compliance briefings, overall security briefs (IAVA status, accreditation status, vulnerability reports, Audit findings, RMF transition status, etc).
Cybersecurity Baseline Management
- Ensure that cybersecurity-related events or configuration changes that may impact DISANet/DoD-Net information systems authorization or security posture are formally reported to the DISANet/DoDNet Authorizing Official (AO) and other affected parties at the direction of the government, such as Information Owners (IOs) and stewards and AOs of interconnected DoD Information Systems (ISs).
Authorization to Operate Support
- Collaborate with system owners (Government) and the Engineering team (other contractors) to produce the body of evidence necessary to move through each step of the RMF process, successfully satisfying and independent controls assessment and obtain ATO.
- TS/SCI clearance
- IAM L1 for junior, IAM L2 for mid-level, IAM L3 for senior
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- US Citizenship
- Experience with the full RMF process, automation tools such as eMASS
- 8+ years experience for the senior role, 3-8 years of experience for the midlevel role, and 6 months to 3 years of experience for the junior role
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to develop System Security Plans, report and communicate to client managers, collaborate with government and other contractor personnel