Serves as a Cybersecurity IT Specialist with the primary responsibility for organizing, coordinating, scheduling changes, and identifying new requirements necessary to meet day-to-day, and future, cybersecurity mission objectives.
- Position requires a Secret security clearance
- Certification: The position requires DoDI 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II or Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II certification upon hire.
- The position requires Level III certification in Acquisition Career Field “Information Technology” or the incumbent must be able to obtain certification within 6 months of appointment.
- Provides technical consultative/advisory services to the PM/Product Manager (PdM) to review proposed new systems, networks, and software designs for potential security risks.
- Participates in systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- Provides cybersecurity systems engineering expertise on applications development projects to ensure the appropriate configuration of the operating environment.
- Supports development of program cybersecurity policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility in accordance with Army/DISA requirements to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data; for short and long term mission and goals of the PM.
- Expert knowledge of, and skill in applying NIST RMF to conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems and identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
- Analyze technical information to determine the best application of cyber tactics, techniques and procedures; AND recommend changes for software development programs
- Prepares and reviews software assurance requirements for inclusion in project technical specifications, statements of work, and contract provisions.
- Evaluating maturity and performing risk assessments of software engineering processes in accordance with the program/project milestone entrance and exit criteria.
OS: LINUX, WINDOWS.
Database: POSTGRES, SQL, MONGO.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure
Static Code Analysis: HP Fortify, Sonarqube, etc