DAS is actively seeking a Full Stack Developer. The position will be remote to begin with and later the work location will be in Vienna, VA or DC metro location.
This role is for a skilled and adaptable full stack Java developer who will design, develop and modify custom software solutions that solve problems, improve business operations, and manage the complexity inherent with technology change.
- Must have skills include: J2EE, Java Spring Framework, Eclipse, SonarQube, Jenkins, Agile Design & Delivery, DB Oracle
- Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
- Develop and execute test procedures for software components
- Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
- Experience working with Search Databases such as Solr/Elasticsearch is a plus
- Cloud Data Services experience is a plus