Diverse Agile Solutions is seeking a Digital Services- Remote Support who has experience with computer hardware architecture, software installation and troubleshooting, and has use/knowledge of Network and Internet Applications and Protocols.
Day Shift - 9am-5pm OR 10am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Swing Shift (Sundays) - 2pm-10pm (Sun-Thurs) 3 Years Experience REQUIRED
Swing Shift - 2pm-10pm (Mon-Fri) 2 - 3 Years Experience REQUIRED
Midnight Shift - 10pm-6am (Mon-Fri) 3 Years Experience REQUIRED
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
- Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely.
- Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of minimum of (2) years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a bonus.
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge.
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience.
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge.
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications.
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory.
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.