TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience shall include installation, configuration, and networking of UNIX and/or NT based platforms. This experience shall include: creating, modifying and deleting user accounts, performing system back-ups, and maintaining system configuration files.
- Fundamental understanding of operating systems and be familiar with UNIX or NT commands or utilities at the user level.
- Experience shall include the installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems, and commercial software packages. Individual shall be able to develop and implement enterprise backup/recovery strategies, server configuration and consolidation, and verification of the health and status of the entire IT infrastructure. Individual shall be able to provide support for enterprise services such as DNS, NFS, email services, security protection mechanisms, and the interoperability of UNIX and NT based systems.
- SGI IRIX based Operating System.
- • SGI systems with direct attached and FC SAN attached storage.
- • Network Appliance clustered servers with direct attached and FC SAN storage.
- • Network Appliance and SGI IRIX supported applications.
- • Multivendor clustered filesystems such as GPFS, Lustre.
- • Brocade FC switch network.
- • Enterprise class arrays.
- • Solid State Disk (SSD).
- • NFS/CIFS based server/storage appliance.
- • HPSE.
- • Data Domain and similar deduplication products.
- • Cloud based storage solutions such as HADOOP, and IBM BigInsights.
- • Trouble ticket management utilizing Remedy.
DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification Required
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, and have ten(10) years of demonstrable experience in system administration and support of a large client-server based IT enterprise.
OR Five(5) years of full time computer science work that can be substituted for the Bachelor's degree with ten(10) years of demonstrable experience in system administration. An industry recognized professional certification may substitute as one year experience.