DAS is actively seeking a DataStage ETL Developer. The position will be remote to begin with and later the work location will be in Vienna, VA or DC metro location.
Job Requirements (should not be construed as all-inclusive)
Hands-on experience with building ETL mappings, interfaces using IBM DataStage ETL tool.
- Experience with designing and implementing data warehouse, data marts environments for enterprise level applications using IBM DataStage ETL tool.
- Perform execution and debugging of DataStage ETL mappings, interface code, configuration settings etc.
- Perform tasks to upgrade DataStage from version 11.5 to 11.7.
- Perform comparative analysis of databases (e.g., Oracle, PostgreSQL, Hadoop) and data WH to build modernization roadmap.
- Design ETL architecture and processes. Collaborate with enterprise solution architect and data modeler to come up with the data warehouse design. Implement systematic Data Error/Recovery and Cleanup procedures for DWH.
- Design data warehouse for reporting and historical data trending.