DAS is actively seeking a talented React Developer to join our Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of design within the art of programming. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual research, design and development of our clients’ core products. We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. The successful candidate should be hands on, able to contribute individually and should have experience with in a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution
- Develop interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Develop high quality, efficient, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Automation of CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure a high degree of availability across all of our service offerings.
- Be proficient in one or more cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices
- Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features
- Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap
- 5+ Years Front End Development experience
- 3+ Years React experience
- Experience with core AWS services
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience building user interfaces with React
- Experience with CSS pre-processing tools such as Sass
- Experience unit testing (with Jest is a bonus)
- Experience with git source code control, code review tools, etc
Clearance- Secret/Top Secret