DAS is actively seeking a Autonomy / Elastic Search / Apache SOLR Developer. The position will be remote to begin with and later the work location will be in Vienna, VA or DC metro location.
Job Requirements (should not be construed as all-inclusive)
- Hands-on experience designing, developing and implementing Enterprise Search Engine tools e.g., Autonomy, Elastic Search, Apache SOLR software solutions.
- Experience with various database tools e.g., Hadoop, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Provide ongoing operational and maintenance support for existing systems and applications developed using Elastic Search and Autonomy.
- Perform application bug fixes, fixes to reports, correction to business rules, and/or assists with completion of scheduled Enterprise Architecture (EA) and infrastructure or software upgrades as needed.
- Provide technical support, captures new business requirements, and identifies process improvements.
- Developer will codify provided system requirements, using Government approved platforms and languages, follow CI/CD standards and best practices, to deliver solutions meeting the business requirements.