DAS is looking to hire a full-time Course Facilitator for a contract with the Department of Office of the Secretary of Defense – Research and Engineering. This position receives a competitive salary, depending on experience, and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, a flexible spending account (FSA), short- and long-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and more if this sounds like the right program management opportunity for you, apply today!
As a Course Facilitator, you will be primarily responsible for scheduling, coordinating with SMEs, maintaining records of curriculum/materials, and gathering feedback on the quality of the training courses for USCYBERCOM J7 based on instructional needs. Candidates must possess the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Plans, develops, evaluates, and updates training programs, course content, and materials
- Implements methodologies to improve the instructional design process
- Develops training objectives and implements methodologies to assess student progress towards meeting the training objectives
- Integrates course curriculums
- Assists in preparing instructors and ensuring instructor familiarity with the course content and objectives for delivery in classroom settings
- With minimal guidance, designs, develops, and implements training programs
- Provides input to training strategies, methodologies, and tools
- Maintains situational awareness of technology evolution, analyzes technology evolutions, and forms associated training requirements and curriculum
- Assesses training effectiveness
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Instructional System Development Methodology
- Possesses the ability to work efficiently in a military staff environment requiring coordination across USCYBERCOM Directorates, JFHQs, subordinate headquarters, Service Cyber components, Combatant Commands (CCMDs), components and agencies, and USCYBERCOM Strategic partners and stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A FULL-TIME COURSE FACILITATOR
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of related experience OR master's degree with 7 years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite software tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Are you able to work with a large government organization and with diverse federal and contractor staff? Do you have above-average verbal and written communication skills? Are you organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively? If so, you might be perfect for this position!
Location: Columbia, MD