TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client window server devices.
• Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
• Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
• Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
• Must have Sys Admin experience with Linux and Windows Server Platform
• Experience with Microsoft SCCM, EPO or EXCHANGE server design and operations.
• Novice experience with Linux
• Basic knowledge in setup and use of certs in Windows 7 environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Certification: DoD 8570 IAT Level II required (Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED).
High School Grad and 9 years experience in System Administration
Associate's degree and 7 years experience
Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience
Master's degree and 3 years experience